Surprise Me!

499 父親節原創歌曲 語寄:父愛如山 調寄:The Quietest ATM Ever. 最安靜的提款機 🎉全天下的爸爸們,父親節快樂!爸爸不是提款機💸,是我們的奇蹟✨! https://open.firstory.me/user/cm6bf8gnk00ap01wn6gyfcy47/episodes

2025-08-06 423 Dailymotion

🎵 “The Quietest ATM Ever.” 最安靜的提款機
________________________________________
Today is Father's Day — your very own Paid-in-Full Day. 今天是父親節 也是你的「付清節」
Never once complained, yet you paved my way. 一生帳單從不喊累 笑著把未來都預備
From tuition fees to heartbreak nights. 從學費到失戀
You quietly paid for all my fights. 都默默陪著我買單
Dad, you're no ATM to me — 爸,你不是提款機
You're the greatest miracle in my memory. 你是我心中最大的奇蹟
________________________________________
You wore that old coat again. 你總是穿著舊外套
Said the new shoes should help me chase my plans. 說新鞋留給我買夢想
Out the door at 5 A.M. 凌晨五點出門打拼
Calling it a “walk” — but we both knew then. 卻說你只是剛剛散步一趟
You didn't say much, didn't pry. 不多話,不多問
Still knew every tear I tried to hide. 卻總知道我哪裡痛
One “Have you eaten yet?” from you. 一句「吃飽沒」
Said more than a thousand words could ever do. 比千言萬語更懂我
________________________________________
Today is Father's Day — your very own Paid-in-Full Day. 今天是父親節 也是你的「付清節」
You said debts aren't debts — just love in monthly display. 你說債不是債,是對家的承諾不打折
You never swiped my heart with plastic or gold. 信用卡沒刷我心
But gave me the courage to be bold. 卻刷出我人生的底氣
Dad, you weren't just my guarantee — 爸,你不是保人而已
You were the strongest pillar beneath me. 你是我生命最深的靠山
________________________________________
You said a man's love stays in silent things. 你說男人的愛 都藏在行動裡
Like warm soup, or rainy-day drivings. 一碗熱湯,一趟接送 都在說「我願意」
I grew up while you grew old. 我長大,你老了
You said, “I'm fine, still strong to hold”. 你說「還沒啦,我撐得住」
But your back began to bend with time. 但你背影開始彎了
And I learned it wasn't your will, but life's design. 非你所願,乃命使然。
What bent was the years, not your spine. 我才懂,你彎的是歲月,不是心
________________________________________
Someday I'll be a dad too — maybe not half as good as you.哪天我也當了父親 也許不會像你那麼行
But your love's list, long and deep. 但你留下的這筆「愛的清單」
I'll check it off, promise I'll keep. 我一筆一筆記清
________________________________________
Today is Father's Day — and now it's my Paid-in-Full Day. 今天是父親節 讓我也來「付清節」
I booked a feast, poured you some tea. 為你訂一桌熱菜 一杯茶
To honor your lifetime of loyalty. 敬你這一生豪邁
Dad, I say it loud and true — 爸,我想大聲說
You're no machine for cash or fee. 你不是提款機
You're the quiet love that raised the best of me. 你是我這輩子 最無息的愛與奇蹟